Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11-22-11

Man, the best and worst thing about getting paid, paying bills.  It's always so nice to see the money come in, and even though in the long run it is really great, it sucks seeing so much of it go right back out.  But hoping that this time next month I will be free of a car payment, and man that will so make all the world of different to me, then I will start really rolling these bill away, and that will be freekin sweet!  Just hoping for a very nice bonus....

Kings won again today, and man I def racked some points tonight as my fantasy team went down day one 11 to 27, but scoring 26 today to his 4 put me on top 36 to 31, so I def look to keep that momentum going tomorrow to mantain and perhaps increase that lead  :)

Had a great Taco Tuesday with Nacho.  Yep, didn't make that name up at all!  It was fun, good company, great food.. can't wait to go again.

Crossfit day one, great hard workout.... one day after Crossfit day 1, HOLD SMURF my quads are sooo sore!  Can't wait for Crossfit day 2 tomorrow, maybe we will do a crap load of squats!  But I am def loving this class!!!  Will have my first Hero Workout Saturday, so we shall see how that goes....

Turkey day in 2 days, which is so hard to believe, man this year which def struggled in the summer is gone.  30 days till Santa comes, that is undreal!  Maybe he will bring me a car that I no longer pay for...  :)

Didn't hear much from Sidney last 2 days, he was working yesterday, and while he was off today, not very chatty, kinda felt like I was bothering him.. and so it begins.. ending before it starts... I guess we shall see what tomorrow brings... I asked if he wanted to see Muppets on Thursday, he said yes so we shall see how that goes.. :)

Ok pooped and already know the legs will be hurting tomorrow.  NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment