Sunday, November 20, 2011

11-20-11

I have missed a couple of days... so he we go.

Sidney came and spent the night Friday, it was so nice, we got to snuggle in bed, watch TV and sleep together all night  :)  It was very nice to sleep with him, we both didn't sleep too well, not sued to being with someone again.  But it was nice, though Kopi was not such a fan and chose to sleep on the chair instead of under the covers.

Saturday I had lunch with Jamie, which was very good.  Had eggs Benedict, but on a croissant, and that was very good.  Then I went to Glendale to see Sidney at work, in his cute little outfit and tie, handing out candy to the sweet little old ladies.  He looked very handsome. 

I started playing my Assassins Creed 2 again, the new game is out and I wanna have it all fresh in my mind since they start right after the last one.. and the end of Brotherhood blew my mind!  This one is sure to be even better!

Had dinner with Sidney last night, so yes saw him 4 times this week, since Tuesday, just some yummies, then he went home he was dead tired from me keeping him up all night.  :)  hehehe.

Work today, didn't get a lot caught up, it was hectic cleaning up all the mess from yesterday.  But I got some done.  Won my fantasy week, and next week looks to be tough from day one, so gotta make a few changes tomorrow to even it out!

House is cleaned, laundry is cleaned.  And yes.. I did.. the 1st Twilight was on FX tonight, so I actually watched it.  It is not bad, I don't see the hype for it, but I would watch the others if they came on TV.  Just to see how the story goes.  Definitely not gonna wait in line for a week to see it.  Glad when it will be over in April!  :)

Ok sleep is calling  night!

No comments:

Post a Comment