Friday, December 30, 2011

To the End of 2011

I can't believe that 2011 is already gone!  What a year this has been for sure.

I got to see my first Miami Dolphins football game.  Made some great new friends (Megan and Jamie).  Became single again, which is not a bad thing.  Move in alone again, with just me and the pup!  Got to see a great amazing wonderful musical, Wicked, and will start 2012 with seeing that again  ;)

Met some new guys, hung out with a few, did other things with a few.  Got my heart broke by someone I never thought would do so, Robbie.

Overall not a terrible year I guess but definitely hope for a better 2012, maybe a Stanley Cup championship in LA, maybe get some bills paid off big time, maybe meet someone, fall in love, all the romantic stuff I want sooo badly  :)  Who knows maybe even a new job.. that wouldn't be terrible either...

But I will def try to write more here, that was the original point I think... 

1 comment: