Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17-11

Finally the weekend!

Twilight definitely killed us by the time I was leaving, and I am sure are working us over tonight!  Looking forward to a couple days off, relax, catch up, but will probably be doing some work from home so I can maybe catch up some there too.

Cross fit, last night of On Ramp tomorrow, and get to start the real class next week!  Gonna try 6 months I think, see where I stand at the end and if I wanna go on.  But definitely looking forward to the workouts!

Kings get a huge win tonight over the Ducks, a little revenge for sweeping us last season right at the end.  Got some huge goals, and moved to 1st place in the West Div!!!  3rd Place in the West!  Hope to keep the W train moving on Sat vs the Red Wings!

And I'm excited... Sidney is coming over to actually sleep over.  I am very excited, I def like this guy, he is sweet, we are so alike in foods, habits, it is fun.  It will be nice to snuggle with someone I like, it has been such a long time since I got to do that!

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment