Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-15-11

Today was a pretty good day.. still prepping for the Twilight nightmare, I expect tomorrow will be just terrible...

Had 3 interviews today at work for new hires.  I really liked 1, another was good, and the last one not so much.  Have 3 more tomorrow, so I hope we can pick up a couple at least, and maybe 2 more in the near future.  4 new bodies will be so great to have and really help us out I think.

Very excited for tomorrow, I get to go to see Kings vs Ducks, the Freeway Face off, part of a home at home, so I am def hoping for a huge night from us, as we need to make up for the beating we took from the Ducks the last 2 games of last season.  So hopefully we can keep the wins a coming for us, and more farther from the ducks!

I also had a date ish tonight!  I met a guy names Sidney online, we been chatting for about a week, texting and such.  Very cute, 27, like an inch shorter than me, Latin, very sweet, bites his nails, held my hand during Paranormal Activity 3, which was def scary!!!  He treated to the movie, I got the snacks... then we came back to my place, and cuddled and watch Planet Earth on Animal Planet.. yes there was some making out, which I really liked.  So I am def hoping to see him again, soon  :)

But now we are super tired, and already will have a long and late day tomorrow...  NITE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment