Monday, November 14, 2011

11-14-11

Man we are already rolling with Twilight crap at work!  This is gonna be a LONG week!  Hoping that at least tomorrow I can get a little more caught up on some areas, make it less of an impact on us.

Gym was really good, they are def working us up to the big leagues, which will start next week.  It is wicked expensive, so I think I will do a few months, esp with the bonus around the corner and then see where I am at in a year.. see if it was really worth it.  I think it will be and at least hoping that I will be free of my car payment with this bonus too.. that will be quite nice!

Get to go to a hockey game this week, which always excites me, and it is against the Ducks!  BOOOOO!!!  Always makes for an exciting set of games...  But hoping for some good points for fantasy hockey, which I won last week, in a big victory.  I am still up and down in the football side though, hoping to make it to the playoffs for my first year, but who knows.

Poor puppy and I were racing here at home, and he couldn't stop and ran into the stairs.. he was crying.. made me sad.. so no more racing for us in here anymore.  Poor baby.. I think he just bruised himself.. but he doesn't have any spots that hurt to the touch which is good...  my poor little guy.

Sleeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment